The HCoC Board of Directors Approved the HCoC NOFO Consolidated Application on Wednesday, September 28th. You can review the application at the link below:
HCoC Final Approved Ranked List – FY 2022 CoC NOFO Competition Projects
(1) M.E.R.C.Y. Permanent Supportive Housing for Families 1 $99,888
(2) M.E.R.C.Y. Communities Chronically Homeless Families $42,897
(3) Helping Hands Permanent Supported Housing $30,809
(4) M.E.R.C.Y. Permanent Supportive Housing for Families 2 $21,548
(5) Youth Service Bureau Families Headed by Youth Ages 24 and Under $25,909
(6) Fifth Street Renaissance PSH 6 $41,388
(7) Youth Service Bureau Transitional Housing Program for Homeless Youth $33,440
(8) Unscored: MERCY Communities Rapid Re-housing for Families $52,760
(9) New Project: Helping Hands Permanent Supportive Housing Expansion Project $33,077 (Total project with reallocation $53,167)
(9) New Project: Helping Hands Permanent Supportive Housing Expansion Project $20,090 (Total project with reallocation $53,167)
(10) Fifth Street Renaissance Vets Expansion $34,908 ($18,259 from renewal amount reallocated to HH Expansion Project)
CoC Planning Grant
CoC Coordinator Position $20,945
You can view all esnaps applications in this Google Drive.
HUD CoC NOFO Competition
HUD recently announced two funding opportunities for CoCs and our local competitions for each will be beginning soon. New organizations are welcomed and encouraged to apply for both grants. All the information needed to apply for the CoC Competition is below. For the NOFO to Address Unsheltered Homelessness, please click here.
Rating and Ranking Committee for both competitions:
Valera Yazell, Tammy Small, Shanon Allen, Kim Luz, and Melissa Huffstedtler
Funds available for new projects:
– CoC Bonus: $34,908
– DV Bonus: $59,622
Download CoC Competition Timeline Here
Video from HCoC TA Webinar can be found here with basic information about application process.
Renewal Project Application (must be submitted by August 31st at 5 PM)
New Project Application (must be submitted by August 31 at 5 PM)
HCoC Local Competition Policy document guides are local process and competition.
HCoC Local Competition Scorecard (Coming Soon)
HUD’s Notice of Funding Opportunities (required reading for applicants)
Resources for New Applicants
HUD Exchange Resource on CoC Program Elements
If your organization is not registered for e-snaps please take the steps to do so as quickly as possible, you can find more information here: https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/e-snaps/
Review the CoC Program Interim Rule
HUD Exchange – Binder on Grant Administration
If you have any questions about the process please reach out to email@example.com.